10 Sweet Lonely Status Quotes For Whatsapp 21 March 2015

After searching a hour i find some cute and sweet line about lonely and alone feeling. Here i share with you, for your whatsapp status making that might be help you. If you feel lonely then those are perfect for you.

alone lonely whatsapp status quote
Alone and lonely sweet line
As soon as forever is through, I'll be over you.
When sleep comes, it's because I'm hoping to dream of you
I lie awake missing your arms, wishing I was in them
You call me your best friend, but where are you right now?
If you knew how much I'm crying right now, would you say anything?
I want love, caring, deep appreciation in this relationship.
But here I am crying in my room. All alone.
I feel all alone and no one cares
sweet lonely quote whatsapp status

0 comments:

Post a Comment