Some Cool Whatsapp Status Message Quote


Make Your whatsapp interesting to your friend with some cool status message. here are some idea of whatsapp cool status update.


-- can’t stop thinking about you and I don’t want to stop.

There is no house more beautiful than the house you happily live in.

Short and meaningful lines: An eye with dust & a heart with trust always cries.

Just because I like your Whatsapp status does not mean I want to sleep, date, or hangout with you...

You aren't cool because you played her, you're cool because you're an asshole and apparently that's what society likes.

Life ends when you stop dreaming, hope ends when you stop believing and love ends when you stop caring. So dream hope and love makes life beautiful.

Sometimes people try to expose what’s wrong with you because they can’t handle everything that’s right about you.

Saying what you really want and mean, will always save you from relationship misunderstandings…

The best place in the world is in the arms of someone who will not only hald you at your best but will pick you up and hug you tight at your weakest.

“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”

I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

“You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment