10 Most Creative Whatsapp Status To Follow



Here is the best top 10 whatsapp status message you must be amazed. I collect most responsive and likable whatsapp status. if you want, you can make this in your whatsapp status.


Best Creative Status On Whatsapp
Creative Status On Whatsapp

Knowledge Speaks; But wisdom listens.....

Please Insert Coin To read my status...

If You Learn Defeat, you haven't really lost...

take it easey, make it easy....

every bad situation has a proof of me....

if a man says you are ugly he's being mean. if a woman says you are ugly she's envlous. if a child says you are ugly, you really ugly : p


i am not a person you want to put on speaker during a phone conversation

girls, dump is never cute...


you can never take my heart....

i can accept failure, but i can't accept not trying

Dear!! Please Share your Whatsapp Status With us....

2 comments:

  1. i like make friendship on whatsapp. people who are using whatsapp please add me.

    ReplyDelete