13 All time Best Humors Funny Status Quote On Whatsapp


From whatsapp some of humors and funny status quote collection on 28 June 2014.
  1. When humor goes, there goes civilization.
  2. The secret to humor is surprise.
  3. I think the next best thing to solving a problem is finding some humor in it.
  4. The satirist shoots to kill while the humorist brings his prey back alive and eventually releases him again for another chance.
  5. I like work: it fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours.
  6. Reader, suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.
  7. There are two motives for reading a book; one, that you enjoy it; the other, that you can boast about it.
  8. Humor is laughing at what you haven't got when you ought to have it. 
  9. Humor is a rubber sword - it allows you to make a point without drawing blood. 
  10. Defining and analyzing humor is a pastime of humorless people.
  11. A study of economics reveals that the best time to buy anything is last year. 
  12. I suppose I'll have to add the force of gravity to my list of enemies.
  13. That is the saving grace of humor, if you fail no one is laughing at you.  
Humors Funny Quote On shark

Funny Status On Whatsapp

best funny status on whatsapp


0 comments:

Post a Comment