15 Inspirational Whatsapp Quote, Status Must Change Your Thinking


15 Best Inspirational Quote here i show you before you ask any question. You must change way if thinking after you this status quote. don't believe me, ok no problem. just read my best collection of status quote. you can also use those on your whatsapp status.

List Of Best Inspiration Status, Quote.

He who conquers others is strong. He who conquers himself is mighty.----Lao Tzu

Think BIG! You are going to be thinking anyway, so think BIG! ― Donald Trump

People become really quite remarkable when they start thinking that they can do things. When they believe in themselves, they have the first secret of success. ― Norman Vincent Peale

The day I stop giving is the day I stop receiving. The day I stop learning is the day I stop growing. You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. ― Wayne Gretzky

Be courageous! Have faith! Go forward. ― Thomas A. Edison

Do not settle for less than an extraordinary life. ― Anon.

I am a great believer in luck, and I find that the harder I work the more luck I have. ― Thomas Jefferson

You've got to get up every morning with determination if you're going to go to bed with satisfaction. ― George Horace Lorimer

If you have goals and procrastination you have nothing. If you have goals and you take action, you will have anything you want.― Thomas J. Vilord

Remember, if you want a different result, do something different. ― Anon.

Successful people in this world are those who get up and look for circumstances they want. If you can't find them, then make them. ― George Bernard Shaw

Imagination is more important than knowledge. ― Albert Einstein

Every man is an impossibility until he is born. ―  Ralph Waldo Emerson

The greater the obstacle, the more glory in achieving it. ― Moliere

People are not lazy; they just have impotent goals, that is, goals that do not inspire them. ― AnthonyRobbins

0 comments:

Post a Comment