14 Miss You Quote Whatsapp Status For Girls


Best Miss You Quote And status card for girls. hey if you are a girls and looking for some cool whatsapp miss you status then this is for you.
I miss you, but I`m not going to text you first, because I want to see if you miss me more.
Miss You Quote For Girls
I miss you Best quote and whatsapp status idea
i miss you quote for lonely alone girl

how can i told you how much i miss you

How would a turtle feel without its shell, is how I will without your hugs. I miss you.

I miss you
but I’m trying not to
care. I love you, but
I’m trying not to
show. I want you, but
what can I do when
you are not even mine?
– Anonymous

MISSING someone is a part of loving them. If you’re never apart, you’ll never really know how strong your love is.
– Anonymous

Drowning in your love… is a death I’d happily accept.  I miss you.

I am waiting and hoping and wishing for the time, when we can be together again! I Miss You!
– Anonymous

Missing you… is a feeling which is easy to get but difficult to handle.

You may not be here with me but thoughts of you are always in my heart……..I miss you.
– Anonymous

Every single detail of our relationship has been etched in my heart… and now every single etching is poking in like a thorn because I am missing you.

If there ever comes a day when we can’t be together, keep me in your heart, I’ll stay there forever.
– A.A. Milne

Sometimes a simple ‘I miss you’ changes everything.
– Anonymous

The only alphabet missing in my life is U.

0 comments:

Post a Comment