Inspirational Status Quote And Message For Whatsapp And Facebook


Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.

If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.

Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.

The unhappiest & unsuccessful people in this world, are those who care the most about what other people think.

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort  and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live up to what light I have.

Take time to deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived stop thinking and go in.

You just can´t beat the person who never gives up.

The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.

To be a champion, you have to believe in yourself when nobody else will.

I have failed over and over again –that is why I succeed.

The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible.

0 comments:

Post a Comment