15 Best Social Status Quote For Whatsapp Must Make You Higher


if you looking some whatsapp status and quote, that make your social status higher, then you are the right place. here today i collect 15 status and quote that must make your social status higher. all the quote is not mine, i just choose from big man quote book.
List Of Quote And Status.

Victory is always possible for the person who refuses to stop fighting. - Napoleon Hill

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>***<<<<<<<<<<<<

Great works are performed not by strength, but perseverance.
- Dr. Samuel Johnson

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>***<<<<<<<<<<<<

It doesn't matter what you are thinking, or what fear you have, if you just do it! Action is the only thing that matters.. .I can see that at the end of my life, I am not going to look back and say, "I wish I had taken more action". A- Diana von Welanetz Wentworth 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>***<<<<<<<<<<<<

People become successful the minute they decide to. - Harvey Mackay

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>***<<<<<<<<<<<<

I don't hate you.. I just don't like that you exist. ― Gena Showalter

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>***<<<<<<<<<<<<

Anyone who says he can see through women is missing a lot. ― Groucho Marx

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>***<<<<<<<<<<<<

I found there was only one way to look thin: hang out with fat people. ― Rodney Dangerfield

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>***<<<<<<<<<<<<

A sure cure for seasickness is to sit under a tree. ― Spike Milligan

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>***<<<<<<<<<<<<

I haven't spoken to my wife in years. I didn't want to interrupt her. ― Rodney Dangerfield

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>***<<<<<<<<<<<<

The secret to staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.― Lucille Ball

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>***<<<<<<<<<<<<

I couldn’t repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder. ― Steven Wright

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>***<<<<<<<<<<<<

Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>***<<<<<<<<<<<<

A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>***<<<<<<<<<<<<

Make it a rule never to give a child a book you would not read yourself.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>***<<<<<<<<<<<<

Animals are my friends...and I don't eat my friends.




0 comments:

Post a Comment