Quote About Marriage and Sex


  • It isn’t premarital sex if you have no intention of getting married.”-Matt Barry


  • “Your marriage is in trouble if your wife says 'You're only interested in one thing, & you can't remember what it is.” -Milton Berle


  • “Marriage is a great institution, but I'm not ready for an institution yet.”-Mae West


  • “The main problem in marriage is that for a man sex is a hunger like eating. If the man is hungry and can’t get to a fancy French restaurant, he goes to a hot dog stand. For a woman, what is important is love and romance.” -Joan Fontaine


  • “Instead of getting married again, I'm going to find a woman I don't like and just give her a house.”-Rod Stewart


  • “My wife is a sex object. Every time I ask for sex, she objects.” -Anonymous
Best Quote About Sex
Sex Quote

0 comments:

Post a Comment