12 Cute Love Quote Whatsapp Status For Him

One day my prince will be come. now i just wait for him. my lonely love quote and whatsapp status. here i collect the best of love quote and whatsapp status making idea.

I'd be a basic white girl for Halloween but I probably wouldn't be any different than any other day

cute love quote for him
cute short halloween love quote

love quote for him
romantic love whatsapp status
Spend a little more time trying to make something of yourself, and a little less time trying to impress everyone



Love comes slowly and leave faster.

You can't let your past pull you back from a future that's trying to pull you forward.

When you love someone so much everything they do is perfect.

Loved you then, love you still. Always have, always will.

When a guy is talking to a girl he likes to  look her in the eyes. When a girl is talking to a guy she try's to not look him in the eyes.

I'm falling for your eyes yet they don't know me yet.

In your lowest moment you become strong.

With every smile and every kind word, you are changing the World.

Even though I walked away. Even though you hurt me. I still can't let you go. You'll always be in my heart.

0 comments:

Post a Comment