Best Sad And Lonely Whatsapp Status Update Collection 14 Oct 2014


Some really cool whatsapp status idea i found on internet. here i share with you some of those. i think you might be like this. and make one on your whatsapp status.
  1. ''Sometimes you need to run away just to see who will come after you.''
  2. When love is real, it finds a way.
  3. Certain people only love at their own convenience.
  4. Love that remains longest in your heart is the one that is not returned.
  5. Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.
  6. I'm just sick of pretending to be happy.
  7. I loved you, and I still do. I don't think anything will change that.
  8. I love you, whether it means something to you, or not.
  9. The past cannot be changed, forgotten, edited or erased; it can only be accepted.

0 comments:

Post a Comment