Simple Sad Alone Quote For Whatsapp Status 21 Oct 2014


Say how is your sad and lonely day going. here are some idea for making your whatsapp status. choose one on your status.

i'm about to leave you, but please..tell me a reason to stay.

i  hate you and then i love you...it's like i want to throw you off a cliff, then rush to the bottom to catch you

a rose without thorns is like love without heartbreak; it doesn't make sense.

harsh words break no bones but they do break hearts.

you are my everything, i wish i was yours.

if this is goodbye, don't come back. if this is the end, don't wake me up.



all i do is think about you, but all you do is think about her.

You stole my heart, kept it close for a while, and then when I least expected it, you handed it back to me all bruised and broken.

my head says "who cares?" but then my heart whispers "you do,stupid".

you were always there for me, no matter what..but not anymore. what happened?

my heart was taken by you,broken by you and now..it's in pieces because of you.

you say you love me so much so that  you can scream it to the world, but still..you want to keep this relationship a secret?

0 comments:

Post a Comment