23 Sad Quote On Loneliness From People Who Finally Overcome


Don't Pass all time alone with your sad memories. We all knows everyone have some lonely feeling which make us sad. here are some quote and whatsapp status making idea, which might be overcome your sad feeling.

1.  Her Heart Was A Secret Garden, And The Wall Were Very High
Sad Quote On Women
A Love And Romantic Sad Quote

2. I am Trying Really So Hard, Not To Get Hurt Again.
Heart Touching Sad Quote
Very Sad And Loneliness Quote For Whatsapp status

3 .I am so broken that i can feel it. i mean, physically feel it. this is so much more than being sad now. this is affecting my whole body.

4 .I'm That Person Everyone Replace After a While.

5. Alone I watched you turned my heart to stone , I just wished u knew how this stone loved u..!

6. No one is ever okay being alone. Because from one time to another, you always need a shoulder to cry on

7. i  hate you and then i love you...it's like i want to throw you off a cliff, then rush to the bottom to catch you

8. a rose without thorns is like love without heartbreak; it doesn't make sense

9. so i smoked a cigarette to remember how u taste ..!

10. I keep it all inside because i'd rather the pain desriy me, than everyone else.

11. the hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else. 

12 . We're too young to be this sad.

13. whenever i see you with her, i'm afraid that you'll fall for her and forget me.

14. why does the people you care about the most, hurt you the most?

15. I like to make believe that im fine. . but im not.

16. Silence speaks the words we don't want to hear

17. Some nightmares don't end once you open your eyes

18. Lost, in my own pathetic sadness.

19. You love me, you know it's true. You just can't stand the fact that I'm no longer in love with you.

20. You're the reason why i can't sleep at night.

21. Sometimes the only way to make someone happy is to let them go.

22. I was built to break not to stand strong

23. Apologize: You don't want to lose friends, Live: Because life is everything. 

Get more quote on sad.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks! Nice Collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really I Find Her Heart Was A Secret Garden, The Wind Always Blow My Mind.

    ReplyDelete