27 Love Quote And Whatsapp Status For Him


After searching about to 5 hour i found the best of romantic love quote. Which you can use onto your whats app status. If your are fall in love with someone then this status is perfect for you.

At last I know what love is really like--Virgil.

Love does not begin and end the way we think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war, love is growing up. --James Baldwin.

You don't love a woman because she is beautiful; but she is beautiful because you love her....Unknown.

Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within.--James Baldwin.

8 letters, 3 words, 1 meaning....I Love You.

We can only learn to love by loving.-Iris Murdoch

Love is like a rumor, Everyone talks about it, but no one truly knows. -unknown

When the power of Love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

My Love for you is a journey. Starting at forever; ending at never. --Anonymous

Finding true love is like finding a star in a cloudy sky.--- unknown

When I first saw you, I fell in love and you smiled because you knew. ---Shakespeare

You are what I never knew I always wanted. (Movie--Fools Rush In)

If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you made me smile, I would have the whole night sky in the palm of my hand. --unknown

Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly. --Rose Franken

Age does not protect you from love. But love, to some extent, protects you from age.(Jeanne Moreau)

It is better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you are not. (Andre Gide)4

Love doesn't mean to win someone.. :)
But
It means to lose yourself for someone..
It is not done by the excellence of mind..
But
It is done by the purity of heart..!! :)

When I tell you I love you ...I dont say it out of habit, or to make conversation. I say it to remind you that you're the best thing that ever happened to me

Dear brain, give me a break. Get that someone out of my mind, please. . . !

Just because we can't be together doesn't mean I won't love you...

The best love story is when you fall in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time.

Sometimes I wish I could read your mind to find out

0 comments:

Post a Comment