27 Whatsapp Love Status That Make Him Crush Again


I make a idea that collect some special love quote for making nice whatsapp love status. After siting on my room and hearing a nice song.
You can also read some 14 delicious attitude whatsapp status
I'm sitting here in the boring room
It's just another rainy Sunday afternoon
I'm wasting my time
I got nothing to do
I'm hanging around
I'm waiting for you
But nothing ever happens and I wonder

List Of Some Romantic Love Whatsapp Love Status.


1. Let your past make you better, not bitter.
2. If he's the right guy, he won't leave.
3. Find someone who wants you as much as you want them.
4. Relationships are always stronger when you are best friends first, and a couple second.
5. Loving you is like trying to touch a star, I know I can never reach you, but I can't help but try.
6. Love is the only option that is always available to you.
7. I don't mean to be needy, but I need you to need me.
8. Love can tear you apart... it can kill you. But if you’re lucky, it can put you back together.
9. Love is precious, love doesn't disguide. Go and love someone, because that is life.
10. I hope you don't mind, I hope you don't mind that I put down in words...how wonderful life is, while you're in the world.
11. I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish He didn't trust me so much.
12. True love is the ability so see something in a person that no one else does.
13. Never miss an opportunity to tell someone how much they mean to you.
14. Falling for someone you never thought you'd fall for.
15. I won't wait forever.
16. LADIES: all MEN are not the same, but all BOYS are.
17. Thank you for coming into my world, i hope someday it could be our world.
18. Every time I see you, I get all excited inside and get those butterflies in my tummy.
19. I can't promise that you'll fall in love with me, but I can promise you that its not going to be a waste of your time.
20. Don't complain about things you allow to happen.
21. Life doesn't require that we be the best, only that we try our best.
22. He who finds love, finds life.
23. One day my Prince Charming will come, he just got lost and is too stubborn to ask for directions!
24. Treat me like an angel and I'll take you to heaven!
25. Love isn't like a potatoe; you can't just throw it out the window.
26. The girl who deserves to be treated like a princess is the one who is humble, and expects nothing.
27. Life is like a difficult puzzle, you can try to solve it all, but there's always gonna be those missing pieces.

Read..15 little lonely love quote for her


0 comments:

Post a Comment