Cute Emo Lonely Love WhatsApp Status Idea


Collection of some emotional love and romantic line, and saying. which you can use on your whatsapp status.


Once upon a time, little girls dreamed of being a princess. Now, they dream for a better life.
emo-love-quote-by-a-girl
Emotional Saying By a little Girl, Who is In Love

Nothing lasts forever. Forever’s a lie. All we have is what’s between hello and goodbye.

I flipped the cards over and saw hearts. I shuffled them and said, “I dont deal with love.”

The past is just a lesson that we've learned.

It's okay not to be okay. Sometimes it's hard.

Giving up doesn't mean you are weak.. it means you're strong enough to let go.

My heart is like a welcome mat. People use it, walk all over it, kick it, and leave.

Sex? No thanks. My life fucks me everyday.

Do you read obituaries and feel jealous of the dead? ~ N2N.

This is not who i am this is not who i really am

I miss that time when i was alone and no one distruct me



0 comments:

Post a Comment