15 Move On Whatsapp Status Quote Of The Week 26 March 2015

Some good thing i have learned from my life. Here are few of them i think it might be help you to move on alone with your life.

move on status for whatsapp
Move On


I’ve learned- that you can do something in an instant that will give you heartache for life.
I’ve learned- that it’s taking me a long time to become the person I want to be.
I’ve learned- that you should always leave loved ones with loving words. It may be the last time you see them.
I’ve learned- that you can keep going long after you can’t.
I’ve learned- that we are responsible for what we do, no matter how we feel.
I’ve learned- that either you control your attitude or it controls you.

Now some real time inspirational move on saying by famous writter.

The best revenge is showing them that life is better after they're gone.
I want a relationship where they know of us, but nothing about us.
Maybe you don't need the whole world to love you, Maybe you just need one person.
Don't force yourself to fall in love just because you think it's your turn.
I don't have a boyfriend who gives me his jacket when I'm cold, but I have one who will hug me.
If you love someone, don't wait forever to tell them.
You don't have to be skinny to be beautiful.


0 comments:

Post a Comment