Crazy People's Cute Love Status Quote on Whatsapp


“How dare you say it's nothing to me?
Baby, you're the only light I ever saw.”


“The purpose of relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness.” 


The sweetest things you can do for a girl are the little things that let her know that she's on your heart and on your mind.

When someone else’s happiness is your happiness, that’s love.

“Let men tremble to win the hand of woman, unless they win along with it the utmost passion of her heart!” 

A hug is the perfect gift- one size fits all and nobody minds if you exchange it.

Its not that I’m afraid of falling in love, I am afraid of falling in love with the wrong person…again

“For awhile, I thought that was love.

Falling in love with you was never my intention. but it became my ADDICTION.

Loving someone never gives you the right to control them. You cant force them to love you the way you want.

You're not perfect at all and that's what makes you perfect to me.

“Everyone has choices to make; no one has the right to take those choices away from us. Not even out of love.”


0 comments:

Post a Comment