Collection Of Superb Funny Whatsapp Status Ever


My life, My choices, My mistakes, My lessons, Not your business.

All those who are still in school, this is for you – You are having the best time of your life, live it.

I believe GOD per perfect plan for my life!

I'm sorry I didn't get you a box of chocolates for Valentine's Day, but if you want something sweet I'm right here.

We've still got a few days until Valentine's Day, so if you're secretly in love with me... Now is the time to speak up.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”

“So many books, so little time.”

I love everybody. Some I love to be around. Some I love to avoid. And others I love to punch in the face.

0 comments:

Post a Comment