Funny Status For Whatsapp: Interesting Whatsapp Status Message


Me: *laughs*
Mum: what's so funny what's going on who are you talking to can I see what's this joke is all about what are you trying to hide from me and your father.
=========
Fun Fact: You can win all arguments with your man by putting on yoga pants and walking away.
=========
Every few years I come to the realization that I was such an idiot just a few years ago.
=========
I believe in karma That means I can do bad things to people I don't like and assume they deserved it .
=========
If you are going to call the cops every time you spot me in your bushes I don't think this relationship is going to work.
=========
How does school expect me to choose a career path at 15? wtf I can't even choose what I want for dinner.

0 comments:

Post a Comment