18+ Funny Whatsapp Status Quote Update 25 July 2014


Electricity is actually made up of extremely tiny particles called electrons, that you cannot see with the naked eye unless you have been drinking. ― Dave Barry

Politicians and diapers have one thing in common. They should both be changed regularly, and for the same reason. ― José Maria de Eça de Queiroz

Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go. ― Oscar Wilde

When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much he had learned in seven years. ― Mark Twain

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. ― Unknown

My computer beat me at checkers, but I sure beat it at kickboxing. ― Emo Philips

I don't hate you.. I just don't like that you exist. ― Gena Showalter

Anyone who says he can see through women is missing a lot. ― Groucho Marx

I found there was only one way to look thin: hang out with fat people.
                                                                                 ― Rodney Dangerfield

A sure cure for seasickness is to sit under a tree. ― Spike Milligan

I haven't spoken to my wife in years. I didn't want to interrupt her.
                                                                           ― Rodney Dangerfield

The secret to staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.

                                                                                                                 ― Lucille Ball

I couldn’t repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder. ― Steven Wright

0 comments:

Post a Comment