8 Funny Life Quote And Whatsapp Status Making Idea


Get the most funny quote saying about life. here i collect the most funny quote about life and people. you can make this on your whatsapp status, because this quote are smart enough.
Funny-Quote-About-life
Don't be so humble - you are not that great. ― Golda Meir

List Of some Funny Saying And Whatsapp Status Making Idea.

What a kid I got, I told him about the birds and the bees and he told me about the butcher and my wife. ― Rodney Dangerfield

A stockbroker urged me to buy a stock that would triple its value every year. I told him, "At my age, I don't even buy green bananas." ― Claude Pepper

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity. ― Albert Einstein

A committee is a group that keeps minutes and loses hours. ― Milton Berle

A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man. ― Lana Turner

Do not worry about avoiding temptation. As you grow older it will avoid you― Joey Adams

My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was sixty. She's ninety-seven now, and we don't know where the hell she is. ― Ellen DeGeneres

Opera is when a guy gets stabbed in the back and, instead of bleeding, he sings. ― Robert Benchley

I can tell if two people are in love by how they hold each other’s hands, and how thick their sanitation gloves are. ― Jarod Kintz

You know, sometimes kids get bad grades in school because the class moves too slow  for them. Einstein got D's in school. Well guess what, I get F's!!! ― Bill Watterson

0 comments:

Post a Comment