26 Feeling Sad And Lonely Whatsapp Status Quote


How can be you replace your sadness day. the right answer is follow some good quote. here is the cool sad status quote collection for you. you can make this on your whatsapp status.
Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap
but by the seeds that you plant.


I hate being the one that causes you this pain....


You sometimes think you want to disappear but all you really want is to be found.


That Sad Moment When Your Silence To Save Relation Consider As Your Ego....


Sometimes I wish that I never met you. If I had not met you I'd be more free to do the things that I'd want to do in my life. Because of you I'm bound constantly in restraints.


No matter how hard I try you're never satisfied......


You make me feel like I'm going in spirals, I dont know what to do.


People say never give up, but sometimes giving up is the best option because you realize you're just wasting your time.


The wrong person will never give you what you want, but they'll make sure they get what they want from you.


Your heart is the most precious part of you, never donate it to someone who doesn’t appreciate it.


Thank you for breaking my heart, because without that I wouldn’t be the person I am today with the person I love.


Sometimes it’s better to be alone. No one can hurt you that way.


I keep telling myself that I don’t miss you, and that I don’t love you, hoping someday I’ll believe it.


Sometimes it’s easier to pretend you don’t care than to admit its killing you.


I hope one day you find someone who makes flowers grow in even the saddest parts of you


You have a place in my heart no one else ever could have.


One day you’ll find someone who doesn’t care about your past because they want to be your future.


No, I’m not in a relationship, but that doesn’t mean I’m available to you, or him, or anyone else. I’m waiting and going on my own terms, finding out who I am.


Every relationship is messed up. What makes it perfect is if you still want to be there when things really suck.


I could make you happy, too, if only you’d give me a chance.


Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.


Every man has his secret sorrows which the world knows not; and often times we call a man cold when he is only sad.


You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness.


Don't cry over someone who wouldn't cry over you.


There are two types of people in the world: those who prefer to be sad among others, and those who prefer to be sad alone.


I have taken life on the sad side, and it had helped me to understand many many failures, many utter ruins


All gracefulness, it seems, is tinged with sadness 


As a rule, our minds are sad.


The soul of sadness is self 


Curelty, torment and sadism have been used perennially as joke subject- matter


Take my word for it, the saddest thing under the sky is a soul incapable of sadness

4 comments:

  1. Hey. i am Anisa 18/f
    So lonely. please make me your whatsapp friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really feel so lonely...i need some whatsapp friend.

    ReplyDelete