Funny Whatsapp Status Quote 18 July 2014



Why didn’t Noah swat those two mosquitoes?
The difference between in-laws and outlaws? Outlaws are wanted.
Money talks…but all mine ever says is good-bye.
Our generation doesn’t knock on doors. We will call or text to let you know we’re outside.
They keep saying the right person will come along, I think mine got hit by a truck.
If the number 2 pencil is the most popular, why is it still number 2?
By the time you learn the rules of life, you’re too old to play the game.
We are all time travelers moving at the speed of exactly 60 minutes per hour
Dogs have masters. Cats have staff.
I don’t have a beer gut, I have a protective covering for my rock hard abs.
People tend to make rules for others and exceptions for themselves.
I have all the money I’ll ever need – if I die by 4:00 p.m. today.
Google Maps really needs to start their directions on #5. Pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.

0 comments:

Post a Comment