13 Most Lonely Sad Love Whatsapp Status Making Idea


Feeling lonely is the hardest thing to express. if you are so sad this time and want to make a nice whatsapp status that make you feel better, then here are some idea for you.

All the status are so simple but have deep feeling


tears roll down my eyes every time I think about you

I shouldn't be jealous. You aren't even mine.

Whether you think you're ready or not, just start right now.  There is magic in action

I always wanna talk to you or text you or something & then I remember if you wanted to talk to me then you would make the effort so I don't

I care about you more than you think.

You can never be ''just friends'' with someone you fell in love with.

Some things are better left unsaid.

Fuck what you heard. Try asking me first

Small things that mean a lot: Cute texts, tight hugs, long replies, holding hands, remembering the little things, & kisses on the forehead.

Believe in yourself, there will come a day when others will have no choice but to believe with you.

I hope karma slaps you in the face before I do.



I'm starting to get that "fuck it" attitude about everything.

Once you fall in love there’s no going back to being just friends.

You might be like our post.

 Move On Whatsapp Status.

Funny Whatsapp Status.

Inspirational Status.


0 comments:

Post a Comment