The 11 Love Emo Whatsapp Status Line Collection 27 Oct 2014


The most emotional whatsapp love status, quote ever. get the this week best of 11 whatsapp status on love.
Love is when you know the WORST side of someone and still LOVE them unconditionally

Loved you once, love you still, always have, always will!

Sometimes you have to forget what you feel and remember what you deserve.

True love and loyal friends are two of the hardest things to find.

Physically, mentally, emotionally tired.

I am strong because I've been weak. I am fearless because I've been afraid. I am wise because I've been foolish.

Never give up on something you really want. It's difficult to wait, but worse to regret.

Life is easier when you're not complaining.

Keep calm and focus on the positive.

You meet thousands of people, and none of them really mean anything to you. And then you meet one person, and your life is changed forever.  

Why do we close our eyes when we pray, cry, kiss or dream? Because the most beautiful things in life are not seen but felt by the heart.

0 comments:

Post a Comment