Whatsapp Status On Sad Love Quoe For Him


Idea for some cute love quote and saying for him. make your cute whatsapp status, we are here to gives your the best idea for making it.

Here is the saddest love quote and status in this week.
sad love quote for him
Sometimes you need to run away just to see who will come after you.

1. Certain people only love at their own convenience.

2. Love that remains longest in your heart is the one that is not returned.

3. Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.

4. I'm just sick of pretending to be happy.

5. I loved you, and I still do. I don't think anything will change that.
Cute emo love quote
Love quote and saying 


6. I love you, whether it means something to you, or not.

7. If I didn't care, I wouldn't have stuck around this long.

8. I want the hurt to stop. I want to fast forward to the happy ending.

0 comments:

Post a Comment