Most Meaningful Alone Quote Whatsapp Status Update 14 Jan 2015


Feeling lonely and depressed, here are some cute quote on alone. Make sure what makes you alone. this is the pre-state to remove your lonesomeness. 

I can't remember the last time I had 5 minutes alone.
There is strength to be found in spending time alone.
What's it gonna take for you to leave me alone?
When you have a sister you never feel alone.
Why can't you just leave me alone - you're the reason I'm in so much pain.
I fear that I'm going to be alone for the rest of my life... And I don't want to settle in order not to be.
I mostly just hate to sleep alone.
Beware of feeling smug with your loneliness. One day you will have to face others again.
Loneliness is the first thing which God's eye named, not good. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment