Move On Quote: I've Learned Some Important Thing In The Year 2014


Something I've learned form the year 2014. Here i made i list of it. this is my new year resolution also. i think it might be good for your move on quote. make them on your whatsapp status.


I've learned-
that no matter how good a friend is,
they’re going to hurt you every once
in a while and you must forgive them for that.
move on quote on short life
My move on inspirational quote
I've learned-
that it’s not what
you have in your life
but who you have
in your life that counts.
move on quote on life
short life and the important about life is how many good person have in your life
I’ve learned-
that you should
never ruin
an apology with
an excuse.
move on quote on life
Move on inspirational quote

0 comments:

Post a Comment