10 Sweet Love Quote Which Best Of All Time

Happy Valentine Day to all of you. me and my sweet love choose the top most adorable love quote, here are few of them. we think you also like this if you are in love.
sweet love quote
Romantic Couple With Love

Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies. - Aristotle.

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul. - Judy Garland

If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you. - A. A. Milne

Life is the flower for which love is the honey. - Victor Hugo 

“I love you the way a drowning man loves air. And it would destroy me to have you just a little.”

You are the reason why even at the saddest part of my life, I smile. Even at confusion, I understand. Even in betrayal, I trust. Even in fear of pain, I love. 

Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same. - Emily Bronte

You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. - Dr. Seuss

Two souls with but a single thought, Two hearts that beat as one. - Friedrich Halm

0 comments:

Post a Comment