12 Best Lonely Status: Alone Girl Saying About Her Lost Love


Related quote and saying on alone and lonely feeling status. Some quote on lost love and after being alone how is feeling. Make your whatsapp status idea from here.


So many girls fall in love with the wrong guy, simply because the wrong guy usually says all the right thing.
love status from the alone lost love girl
Cute Girls Saying I Love You 

List Of The Lonely Alone Status Quote.


People say I've changed.. But the truth it, I just grew up.
Rock bottom is when you're mad enough to scream, but you're sad enough to tear.
And the truth is, we didn't have to hate each other for growing apart. We had to forgive ourselves for growing up.
I was brought up in pain so you all can't even touch me.
You made my mind up for me when you started to ignore me.
Have you ever felt so alone that nothing makes sense? Well, that's how I feel right now. I feel like I'm facing everything alone with nothing but tears and a fake smile.
I could pretend that I'm not dying inside, but just so you know.. I am.
I want to be remember as the girl who could brighten up anyone's day, even if she couldn't brighten her own.
For all the things you said I'd never do, for all the things you said that were untrue, for all the times you made me feel alone, said I'd never make it on my own.. I'm proving you wrong.
Behind this smile is everything you'll never understand.

0 comments:

Post a Comment