Lonely Status: Alone Whatsapp Status Idea

Collection of lonely and alone inspirational whatsapp status and quote. shot good saying line for making your status that can say your alone lonely feeling. don't miss our.
Alone girl nice saying whatsapp status

Read 26 feeling lonely and inspirational quote and whatsapp status.

No one can really know you until you know yourself first
"one girl is worth more than twenty boys" -Peter Pan
Too weird to live, too rare to die.
The sexiest curve in your body is your smile
When i'm alone for too long, my mind starts to wander and my heart gets into trouble.
I dream, because there is no other way i can see it happen.
I love walking in the rain cause no one can see me crying.
Sometimes, I wish you could listen to my favorite songs because the lyrics they sing are the words I am too scared to say.
The hardest thing to do is letting go not because you want to but because you have to. But i just can't..

0 comments:

Post a Comment