Strong Move On Quote Must Make You Feel Better

Get some collection of alone move on inspirational quote and saying by famous person. feeling stressed and not good, here some quote for you must make you feel better.


I'm crying. I'm suffering.
You'll miss me when I'm gone and then you'll appreciate my true value
In the end the only person you can count on, is yourself.
People say they will be there, but when the time comes, their the first to disappear
People don't appreciate you or know your value until you're gone
No one sees how much you do for them, they only see what you don't do
Why do I have so many friends but no one's shoulder to cry on?
I just want to go back to sleep and wake up again hoping this time, the morning is good
Sometimes all you want is that one person to take your side....not against you

0 comments:

Post a Comment