Alone Quote Status For Whatsapp

I can't promise you that I will solve your problem but I can promise you that I will not let you face them alone :)
I tried to forgive but it's not enough, to make it all okay.
I never gave you a reason to hate me, you're just creating your own little drama of pure insecurity.
People say that when you’re missing someone they are feeling the same, but I don’t think you miss me as much as I’m missing you.
"When you say you fell in love and you smiled because you knew" -William Shakespeare
I can always protect my self but I still need that person who will prove me that I can't
Never forget what someone says to you when they're angry cause that's when the truth comes out.
Pretending that your eyes are itchy whenever you can't hold your tears anymore

0 comments:

Post a Comment