28 Feeling Lonely Whatsapp Status Quote Of The Week 28 April 2015

Are you feeling lonely and alone, here are some cool quotation for you. Make one of your whatsapp status.


no words to define my status rite now!
just needs to go get plastered
is torn in the battle between their heart and mind.. what to do..?
Choose your spouse carefully. Being single and feeling lonely is better than being married and feeling lonely.
Would anyone miss me if i was not here :'(
The worst way to love someone is to sit next to them, knowing they don’t love you back.
You don’t realize how much you care about someone until they don’t care about you.
My heart is breaking baby, please say it ain't true.
That sad moment when you realise the one you love doesn't feel the same.
Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never knew.
True love burns the brightest, but the brightest flames leave the deepest scars.
I walk in the rain (So no-one can tell I'm crying)...
If I had one wish, it would be to go back to the way things were - back to when you loved me.
It’s hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does.
Behind every smile lies a broken heart.
It hurts the most when you can actually feel your heart breaking.
Current Status: Heart broken.
That sad moment when the one you really love says they don't want you in their life any more.
(S)o (A)lone (D)evistated.
When you are crying over someone. And their out having fun.
If you never get your heart broken, you'll never learn to love!
I never knew heart break until I fell for you.
The only thing worse than a broken heart is knowing you would give him another chance.
Heartbroken (Would be an understatement).

0 comments:

Post a Comment