16 Quote Of Emotion For Whatsapp Alone Status


The latest Whatsapp status making idea on alone feeling. Here 16 quote related to emotion saying and feeling lonely state. Being alone are so emotional and need to outbreak. You can make those nice quote for your whatsapp status.

You Can Also Read.
35 Sentimental Love Quote For Whatsapp Status

Emotional Love Alone Whatsapp Status From My Heart.



If I can't do what I want, then who am I? Just a slave.
Without you, I'm nothing.
Nothing is better than knowing you mean something to someone.
Wishing you could do and be more for the person you love.
It's hard to think about losing you, when we've come this far.
I'd rather be told the ugly truth, than a beautiful lie.
I wish I could just sleep... Just sleep for forever.
I'll say I'm just not the same..
Good for nothing piece of shit, is I.
It still hurts..
Easy come. Easy go. Really let me go.
I'm tired of being hurt, and stabbed in the heart.
All this time alone... I get to finally think.
Painting on a smile is such an easy thing to do nowadays.
A fallen angel..
Why do I feel I'm being isolated?

Read Move On Quote 

0 comments:

Post a Comment