35 Sentimental Lonely Love Quote Whatsapp Alone Status


Some lonely guys emotional sad love status and quote must gives you inspiration. If you are in sad mood and need a nice whatsapp status, then discover the sentimental state quote collection and make one yours Whatsapp Alone Status.


  1. No matter what, you will always be in my heart with unconditional love.
  1. Whether you wrong or you right, I’ma still love you, still feel you, still there for you.
lonely-love-quote
Nice alone love quote by Tupac Shakur

  1. Though things change, the future’s still inside of me.
  1. Instead of a war on poverty, they got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.
  1. What you won’t do — do for love. You tried everything, but you don’t get love.
  1. I want to take your misery; replace it with happiness, but I need your faith in me.
  1. One thing we all adore, something worth dying for, nothing but pain, stuck in this game, searchin’ for fortune and fame.
  1. When so many are lonely as seem to be lonely, it would be inexcusably selfish to be lonely alone.
  1. It's a dismally lonely business, writing.
  1. Even cats grow lonely and anxious.
  1. The higher one climbs the lonelier one is.
  1. What loneliness is more lonely than distrust?
  1. The lonely become either thoughtful or empty.
  1. Wisdom is a lonely child with none too few to slay...
  1. Being prime minister is a lonely job.... you cannot lead from the crowd.
  1. Sometimes people who are never alone are the loneliest, don't you think so?
  1. “If you are lonely when you're alone, you are in bad company.”
  1. Three o'clock is always too late or too early for anything you want to do.
  1. I desire the things that will destroy me in the end. 
  1. I am too pure for you or anyone.





1 comment:

  1. Great Post, I have really gotten a kick out of scrutinizing your blog passages. Desire you will share some logically taught post soon.
    whatsapp status love

    ReplyDelete